Subject: [Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the LeicaR > M adapter
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:23:50 -0400

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

I'll be very interested to see how the new sensor and processor perform.
<<<

Likewise... and there are a few other things I'd have to check before I'd
consider buying it: viewfinder resposiveness, sensitivity of the focus
peaking at working apertures, robustness of the add-on viewfinder, cost of
spare viewfinders, and the placement of the shutter release.  I've become
addicted to the shutter release on the front of the DMR's hand grip.

I'd rather the EVF replaced the rangefinder.  I would be 100% dependant on
it and if it were enclsed within the body shell it would be a lot less
vulnerable to getting whacked by a tree limb, snagged by a vine or bashed
against a rock.  Perhaps some future version.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web