Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad point and shoot thinks its an Alpa
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:43:44 -0400

The modern Alpa's are totally cool in both functionality and styling.
I have no problem with owning a mix and match gorgeous camera which makes
gorgeous pix.
And I'm totally into the whole modular thing. Always have been.
The Alpa's for sure on my dream short list.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/faces/120720_171330.jpg.html
Here's that guy again I met outside the Guggenheim with his Alpa a few
months ago.

Mark William Rabiner