Subject: [Leica] The Leica M new functionality difference
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:54:30 -0400

Its odd that the groundbreaking Leica M is announced and here on the LUG we
insist on discussing it without even owning one yet we have to wait a bit
before they even relase it!
I'm sure there is logic in holding off the discussion.   I just don't know
what it is.
I think this is a Leica camera discussion list and Leica has made many
cameras few of us have owned all of them. Yet we insist on discussing them
anyway. Its crazy yet that's the way it is. We talk about cameras we've
never owned. Someone should do a psychological study on it.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography