Subject: [Leica] Stefan Daniel discusses the new Leica M
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 00:12:32 -0400

What has always impressed me about Stefan Daniel is his never quitting sense
of irony and sense of humor. The people I've met who have impressed me by
their ultra high intelligence are almost always people with a  matching
strong sense of humour. Leica is lucky to have him and I'm sure they know
that.

Mark William Rabiner
Ready to shoot movies at f1 in the rain.