Subject: [Leica] So most rumors came true?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:47:43 -0400

Shooting with a Leica M gives you the hands on manual mechanical excellence
of shooting  like we've always done but with enough electronic computer
stuff in it to keep it up to par with what's going on and then some.
We get to feel like it was really us who took the picture. Not some guy in a
code tank. Though they helped.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography