Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon D600
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 15:54:07 -0500 (CDT)

Saw one last Saturday and the local shop got theirs a couple of days ago.
One thing that struck me is that the mirror box is quieter than the D800,
should be the other way around, or both the same.  Nikon needs to get this
right one of these days.  The D600 is going to sell like crazy I think.

Cheers,
Gene