Subject: [Leica] FS: 2013 calendar
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:05:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

It's Friday somewhere and I have a few 2013 Portraits of American Wildlife
calendars on hand for immediate shipment.

The calendar is still US$15 plus shipping at cost.  See the photos in the
calendar at  http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/

And it's remarkably on-topic: all calendar photos were made with Leica
cameras and lenses.  Please contact me off list at doug (at) wildlightphoto
(dot) com for shipping cost and to place orders.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com