Subject: [Leica] FS: 2013 calendar
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:50:02 -0400

It's Friday somewhere and I have only two copies of my 2013 Portraits of
American Wildlife calendars on hand for immediate shipment.

The calendar is still US$15 plus shipping at cost.  See the photos in the
calendar at  http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/

And it's remarkably on-topic: all calendar photos were made with Leica
cameras and lenses.  Please contact me off list at doug (at) wildlightphoto
(dot) com for shipping cost and to place orders.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -