Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Summilux-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens
From: lightandpower at gmail.com (Austin Burbridge)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 22:14:20 -0700

LEICA LENS SUMMILUX-M 35 MM f/1.4 ASPH FOR SALE BY OWNER

I am selling my black Leica Summilux-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH (aspherical)
lens. I am the original owner. It was purchased new in 2000 -- the
original sales receipt will be included with the lens.

The glass is very good (I would say: excellent) condition. It has
always been protected by a UV filter. It has never been dropped or
abused. This is a *great* lens, and I have treated it with the respect
it deserves.

The aperture ring is loose. It moves just fine, but it does not firmly
click into place over the f/stops. An adjustment would be needed. In
practice, however, this does not interfere with picture-taking.

The lens was used from 2000 to 2006. After 2006 I stopped taking
pictures with my Leica, as I found myself shooting digital all the
time. In 2012, I have finally accepted that my days of shooting film
are behind me, and so I am selling this remarkable Summilux, and my
Leica M6 ( http://j.mp/Q48zGl ).

The lens includes the Leica rectangular black plastic lens hood, a
Leica lens cap, and a black leather Leica soft case; along with the
original white Leica cardboard box with white foam plastic insert.

Pictures will be available soon,
on the web page for this lens:

http://j.mp/SaOKcs

-- Offered in the continental USA
-- PayPal OK to confirmed addresses
-- USPS Insured shipping only

To make an offer, or for more information, please contact me at

austin.burbridge+leica at gmail.com

Austin Burbridge

Pictures http://flickr.com/photos/sprezzatura

News http://twitter.com/austinburbridge