Subject: [Leica] OT - Capture One
From: artpaper at comcast.net (artpaper at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 05:50:14 +0000 (UTC)

I've been using Capture One Pro as my main raw processor for the past year,
and using (and learning) some of the other tools it has to offer; then,
saving files to open and do some additional tweaking in PhotoShop (5). I
just upgraded to the current version 7.0.2 and look forward to seeing what
it has to offer.

I am also experimenting with and learning PhotoRaw and what it has to offer
when on the iPad.

I think it comes down to subtleties and what tools one is accustomed to
using, and has in the toolbox so to speak.

tomj

arttaj.com