Subject: [Leica] LUG Gallery Image Size Settings Help Needed
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 13:25:18 -0500

I know this has been asked and answered before but I swear I cannot find it
anywhere:  I want to make the images that are supposed to be larger when
you click on the 'larger' icon, well, a little larger than they are made
when you click on the icon.

So I've gone in and changed some image size settings and now the 'make this
image larger' icon has disappeared.

Here's the panel I've used (nested under the Edit Album->Album tab):

http://www.bobbaron.com/LUGGallerySettings.jpg

There's no Help file that I can find.

Help!

--Bob