Subject: [Leica] LUG Gallery Image Size Settings Help Needed
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 14:12:23 -0500

Bob,

Just a couple of comments.  I have never tried multiple sizes in the size
check box field.  You might go back to a single entry.  However, I think
that those boxes control the size of the image that comes up as a default
when you click on the thumbnail.  As I understand it, the enlarged image is
controlled by the size of the image that you upload when you add the image
to your gallery.
I do know that, if those boxes are cleared, including the size and
checkmark, the image that comes up is the size that I upload.  I frequently
do this with cropped images, to maintain a smaller image.  Then, the
"enlarge" icon disappears.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA