Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon D600
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 16:14:53 +1000

Eh???
I have owned all of these and I would describe their mirror operation as
industrial 80's clunk not quiet and refined!
F2, F3, FM, FE, FE2.
On first impressions the sound of the new shutter in the Leica M is better
and it does not have the recocking noise that the M8 and M9 have in each
version.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman