Subject: [Leica] Starting to ponder liquidation for M-Milestone
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 07:42:24 +1000

Lightroom is your friend for this reconnaissance mission. Check your last
6-12 months metadata. If you didn't shoot with it, make prints from it,
pack it for a trip, take it out of the bag  or stack it with other shooters
then you don't need it.... but you will still miss it.

 My M9 works fine, the M will work gooder and faster and has some new stuff
that will benefit me...and some I don't care about.. I will wait six months
at least. Proably take at least that long to find one anyway since my
favourite Leica dealer isn't any more and I'm back at the end of the queue
again!
Did I mention a few thousand frames with other cameras as well along the
way....ooh there's a new full frame dSLR version of my current one and I
need some good lenses for my CSC as well....If I'm shooting a lot with
something then it should be the best something.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman