Subject: [Leica] PESO from DragonCon
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:43:37 -0400

Every Labor day Atlanta hosts one of the largest
SciFi/Fantasy/gamer/costumer conventions.  Three days of imagination
flooding the streets downtown.  My images this week don't really show the
weirdness but I'm not sure a still image can convey passing two zombies
talking to the little girl from BioShock who is holding hands with a
martian from who knows which story.

Anyway, what follows is today's every so often:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/September+16/a+zombie+for+president.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/September+16/eyes.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/September+16/not+Elvis.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/September+16/parade+watcher.jpg.html

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather if you are in N. hemisphere and the spring
if in the South.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com