Subject: [Leica] IMGs From a Party -- Comparison of Cameras
From: robert.rose at mac.com (robert.rose at mac.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 22:56:28 -0700

So I found myself at a party in a dark restaurant with family.  I took this
photo with my camera:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robertrose/8017517940/in/set-72157631607165570/

M9, 50mm, f/2, ISO 800, 1/4 sec if those things interest you.

Then, my brother in law said "While you are up, take one with my camera."
He set it, and this is the result:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robertrose/8024905800/in/set-72157631607165570/

Nikon D800, 62mm, f/4, ISO 250, 1/100 sec., flash

Same photographer, same subjects, close in time, two very different images.

Thanks for looking, and comments welcome.  Here are two other photos I took
with my camera that capture the event:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robertrose/8017515774/in/set-72157631607165570/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/robertrose/8017516246/in/set-72157631607165570/

Bob Rose