Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale Leica DMR
From: robsteve at outlook.com (Robert Stevens)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:18:39 -0300

I haven't posted here in a while and it may be a bit rude to come back with
a FS post, but here it is:

I have moved from the Leica DMR to a Nikon D800E, so I have put my DMR up
for sale .  I listed it on Ebay.  For LUG members, if you win the auction, I
will provide the R9 the DMR has spent its life mated to for an additional
$750.  If the link gets stripped out by the server, it is item 251188059314
and currently at $1175 and no reserve.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251188059314?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I am still a Leica user but have decided to concentrate on the Leica M
for Leica digital.  I have owned the DMR since they were first introduce
 and have used it regularly over the years getting fantastic images
ranging from sports to scenics.