Subject: [Leica] Software correection of abberations on MFT systems
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 18:49:10 -0700

That obviously depends on the amount of correction. If the lens (native) has
5% barrel distortion which is quite a bit, I would think that the loss in
resolution would tend to be of the same order, or very slightly higher. I
doubt that you could see it. A difference of 10% in resolution is just
barely at the limit of discernibility.

Henning