Subject: [Leica] Substitute for my Panasonic Lumix FZ-18
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 18:45:49 -0700

A good friend of mine, a very highly regarded photographer who's had many
gallery showings has the FZ200, and had the FZ150 before that. He is
delighted with the FZ200 for all sorts of shooting. This one has a 24-600
equivalent, all at f/2.8 constant aperture, which makes the tele end much
more useful. I think this is the top camera in this category right now.

Henning