Subject: [Leica] For Sale: M6 TTL 0.85 viewfinder-- pristine condition
From: arcticcirclebaptist at arctic.net (Pastor W. David Craig)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:17:46 -0800

Greetings folks,

Going to spring for the Monochrom. Selling an M6 that has seen almost no
action at all. You wouldn't be able to tell that it's not new if I didn't
tell you. It's in absolutely perfect condition, in the box with the original
papers and accessories.

I will also include two extra new batteries, a wrist strap made in Italy by
Luigi, a Billingham bag made for Leica, and a roll of Ilford Delta 100.
Sorry, but I'm keeping my lenses. :~)

I will accept the first reasonable offer. I can do PayPal, or I can sell it
through Amazon.com if you would prefer.

Thanks,
W. David Craig
Fort Yukon, Alaska