Subject: [Leica] For Sale: M6 TTL 0.85 viewfinder-- pristine condition
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:30:21 -0700

I'm no expert on absolution, but you are the first on this list to openly
admit to selling something in anticipation of buying a MM.

Are you sure you should not save up for a 10 stop ND filter to repel all
that Alaskan Sunlight bouncing off the snow?

Or is it that time of the year where a Noctilux will do you better?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Going to spring for the Monochrom. Selling an M6 that has seen almost no
action at all. You wouldn't be able to tell that it's not new if I didn't
tell you. It's in absolutely perfect condition, in the box with the original
papers and accessories.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] For Sale: M6 TTL 0.85 viewfinder-- pristine condition)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] For Sale: M6 TTL 0.85 viewfinder-- pristine condition)