Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portofino
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 10:33:10 +0530

Fair exchange - you got a fabulous shot. By the way, in places like Oslo,
where I was in July, the cheapest you can get a sandwich and a beer
anywhere is US$25...it is quite the most expensive city I have ever been
to, comparable to Tokyo. Hong Kong, London and Paris look like atrocious
bargains in comparison. (-:
Cheers
Jayanand