Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portofino
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 08:19:30 +0200

Sounds like the place has turned into a tourist trap, then. The price you
mention is truly ridiculous. Reminds me of the 26 Euro I once paid for 2
coffees and 1 tea in a caf? near the Charles Bridge in Prague a couple of
years ago. It did not help that they use Czech crowns which feel like funny
money until you actually do the conversion.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain