Subject: [Leica] WTB: Nikon mount SLR lenses and update
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 16:01:23 -0400

I sold off all my digital gear and all my Leica stuff except my beat
up war veteran M4 and DR Summicron this last summer. I was without a
place to live and took an opportunity to head to New Mexico to spend a
few months with family. Got a temp job working with a company that
services voting machines in all 33 counties here in NM. Now I'm a
little bit more on my feet and looking to get back in the
news photography industry. I'm still networking to work as a
photographer either in the NYC area or Portland, Oregon. All that said,
yesterday I bought a nearly new D2x and I'm looking to collect a few
lenses for future work.

I'm looking for a super-wide fixed focal length manual or AF, a wide
zoom (20-35 AFD Nikkor preferred,) and an 80-200/2.8 AFD.

I've got to keep cost down and get the most for the least so I can't
afford a 28mm f/1.4 or some of the outstanding zooms out there that are
prohibitively expensive.

Thanks all.

Phil Forrest

--