Subject: [Leica] TRI-X: RIP
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 20:22:33 -0400

I happen to still have 5 rolls of fresh 125 PX in 120. Plus x and the
125 PX have been my favorite films for maybe 20 years now. I happen to
not be using them...

I'm trying to get Eastman 5222 Double-X to give me what I got from Plus-X.
Their
motion picture 35mm Double-X is the very oldest formulation they
produce, dating back to the early 70's in its current iteration and
back to the early 50's before that.

Phil Forrest