Subject: [Leica] IMG: B&W Rapallo
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:09:01 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED:

 > I usually used B&W for people - a few scenics with my red, orange, and
> green filters.  Here is one with no filters but I thought you might like
> the detail available with the MM:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/146395438

Hi Tina,
Absolutely incredible as an example of what can be accomplished with the new
MM Leica!!!!!!!

Now of course if the LEICA GERMAN, so called "MARKETING????" brain
people???????? Always a major question mark?????????????????????????????

Had any brains at all, they'd have you on a contract right away using the MM
Leica shooting B&W in this fashion and they'd have the best marketing tool
in the world!!!!!!!!!

But oh no! They'll use some guy named "Dinklehoffen" whom nobody knows other
than the head guy of marketing! And we'll see more Castles on the Rhine and
or other innocuous locations!

And right here we have an example of how incredible this MM Leica camera can
be in the hands of an absolute perfect professional using a Leica! :-)

Oh hell those guys in Germany will never learn the best users of their
equipment are right here on the LUG!!  Damn they are truly stupid!! Damn I
hope they read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Beautiful photo, Tina.

cheers,
ted