Subject: [Leica] Amazing Photos Brought Back to Life!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 09:49:57 -0700

Charcot OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Amazing Photos Brought Back to Life!

> The main point to be made is that these photos were NEVER dead = they are
> alive and vibrant as always.  Ted you are on the mark. <<<<<<<

Hi ernie,

Yes Ernie like you, I can't imagine what these techies were thinking when
they offered they were bringing them back to life?  Obviously not very
visually astute when they missed the power of the mages in B&W without "ANY
DISTRACTING COLOURS!"

 Much of the strength is held in the fact they are B&W!! You are quite
correct in offering... "they were "NEVER DEAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

What was and is dead are the visual aspects of the morons who came up with
the stupidity of changing history!!!!!!!

A POX ON THEM ALL!!!!!!!

cheers,
Dr. ted