Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mono Lake Sunrise
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 17:25:02 -0700

Robert Adler SHOWED:

> Taken last Saturday morning:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/TufaSunrisePanoCrop.jpg.html
>
> No bench...<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Bob,
A magical sunrise!!!!!!!!! However??????????? One must ask how incredible it
would've been with aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  "BENCH!??" :-) Maybe? Possibly? Might
be? You never know????????

So from now on you must carry in your bag an "inflatable bench!" :-)  JUST
IN CASE! :-)

I mean you might once again come across a sunrise of such magnitude, drop in
a bench of some kind! Some where? And you win photo of the year! :-)
$100,000 first prize!!!!!!!!!!  WITH A BENCH OF COURSE! Some where in a
FASHION OF YOUR MAGICAL BENCHES OF THE PAST. :-)

So there you go old buddy! A can of compressed air, a mobile inflatable
bench and another smashing great bench photograph! :-)

However? This is still a heart warming plain old fashion nice kind of
beautiful photograph most of us.... " wish we had shot it!" :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Mono Lake Sunrise)