Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mono Lake Sunrise
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 20:16:32 -0700

Ohhhh you can be VERY cruel!! ;-)

There I am, bustin' my bum to get up at O dark hundred (my dog was even
complainin'!) and hiking around with a headlamp and 15lbs on my poor old
back, and YOU start RAILING into me that there ain't no frickin' bench?

Sheesh...
I kinda felt the same way ;-D

But you have to play the cards yer dealt. And there is no way on this blue
earth that I'm going to be luggin' around a bench, inflatable or not!
Thanks for the chuckle tonight, Ted. Made my day.
Take care,
Bob