Subject: [Leica] Urban Oasis
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 08:57:40 -0400

Also, most thieves intent on stealing a camera would go for a huge,
expensive looking DSLR.  Nobody knows that Leica cost $7000.  It looks like
an old, small film camera.  If you are worried about the weather, it is a
lot more durable than you think!  I carry mine everywhere.  Just got back
from feeding the chickens in the rain, with my MM hanging from my shoulder.

Tina

PS:  Love the Oasis!