Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fall Color and Hope for Door County
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 15:04:20 -0400

On 10/2/12 2:36 PM, tedgrant at shaw.ca wrote:
> Tina & Alan OFFERED:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Fall Color and Hope for Door County
>
> Not to fear!! :-)  I understand Jim has a Hollywood movie set
> production crew on stand by with leaves, Crazy Glue and various Fall
> leaf colour spray cans of paint??????????
Boy!   If only!     I could block entire scenic vistas and shoot with
the 11x14 to my hearts content.

Jim Hollywood ;-)

The side theme this year will be "paint your own tree in a fall colour
you'd like to test your camera and lenses on!"  The prizes for the most
imaginative??????????  Sorry nobody has security clearance for that kind
of information! Check with us after Oct 22! :-)

> It will be a very interesting seminar certainly for image capture
> because we're going into new country and landscape!! It will be a true
> image test as most are going to be in brand new picture country
> possiblities! A challenge to show yer stuff in strange country rather
> than
>

>> Hi, Alan -
>>
>> I was afraid of that!  Fall is coming quickly in South Carolina, too,
>> and
>> leaves are already turning.  I hope we still have some color in a
>> couple of
>> weeks but maybe our photos will be of stark, bare trees!  Gorgeous
>> color in
>> Milwaukee!
>>
>> Tina
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3 at uwm.edu>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Tina and Dr. Ted, I hope you have a great time at the Sister Bay
>>> seminar
>>> this month, but I'm afraid the fall colors are changing really fast
>>> this
>>> year (and Door Co. is ahead of us).  It would be a shame if all the