Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Airport Activity
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 07:20:42 +1000

They are a sleek, good looking machines, Jim and you made interesting
heli-portraits.
I shudder a little at the refuelling one, having spent a lot of time with
military rotary wing stuff. PLEASE tell me there were earthing straps and
fire extinguisher and some personal protective equipment involved at some
point ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman