Subject: [Leica] LR catalog import - help
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:16:41 +0200

Le 6 oct. 12 ? 06:59, Geoff Hopkinson a ?crit :

> John, Yep!
>> From file menu you need
> export as catalog
> AND BE SURE that the box for Export negative files is checked. That
> will
> copy the catalog which has all of your edits and the actual files.
>
> Unless you are a masochist you do not want to copy the original files
> across and then try to merge catalogs ;-)
> Do not have copies of the files on the target computer first, unless
> again,
> you enjoy a challenge ;-)

Should they already be there try to synchronise them - right click on
the "stamp", find in the finder, select the file, etc  . also works in
batches spreding to the neighbouring files - I frequently do this as
I'm using at least two Imacs to process the files from two different
catalogues when at Mutz or in Metz.

Ph