Subject: [Leica] Wine Tasting in the Okanagan
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:49:59 +0200

The scenery is beautiful--is the wine a good value for money though? On our
recent trip to the Napa Valley, we found that the wines were pleasant enough
but cost 2-3 times as much as Spanish wine of similar quality. We did buy a
few bottles to take home, but frankly speaking, it was more as a
souvenir--we certainly would not have bought those wines at those prices at
home, proving that money always sits looser in one's pocket when on holiday.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain