Subject: [Leica] IMG: Polly and Laura, II
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:07:32 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED & ASKED:

> Thanks for all of the comments on Polly and Laura!  Here is the next shot
> in that series, unmanipulated, straight conversion to jpeg in LR:

> You can switch back and forth between the two:

> Is it better with the Silver Efex treatment, or not?

Hi Tina,

My vote goes for the Silver Efex perk-up! By the same token imagine using it
on every photo may not be necessary. However everything you've shown so far
twitching with Silver Efex it has appeared as an improvement.

My interest and about to try with Silver Efex is going to be on some of my
old cowboy and medical B&W photos. We shall see shortly.

But right now I expect to see improvements on some of my prints.

cheers,
ted.

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Polly and Laura, II)