Subject: [Leica] IMG: Polly and Laura, II
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 11:23:46 -0400

I'm viewing full screen on 27"iMac & Silver Efex better overall.
How to they compare when printed out?

With the MM sensor, it opens up a new ballgame. Did you do
any comparisons using filters & adding filtration in software?
Granted adding in software allows different ones to be used
& evaluated. Maybe a unfiltered, filtered, & software comparison
& then SIlver Efex added for more info before abandoning filters
altogether.