Subject: [Leica] LR Soft Proofing Redux
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 22:26:23 -0700

Just a final comment. My last post was much too wordy, and the gist of it
may have been missed. It is that soft proofing my trial picture and then
printing it produced a worse print than my originally developed LR print.
The monitor and prints before soft proofing were similar in saturation,
slightly different in hue. After soft proofing, both showed less saturation
and, imho, were poorer, were missing what LR calls "vibrance".

Has anyone actually improved a print by LR4 soft proofing?

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] LR Soft Proofing Redux)