Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/10/2012: the miracle of the cactus, again
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:10:39 +0200

I have previously posted images of my late mother's cactus that has now been
in my care for 11 years. This plant was driven from Copenhagen to Zurich in
2001, and has since lived in the Netherlands and in Spain since 2007--and it
apparently likes it here. A couple of times a year it gives me a spectacular
flower which only lives for a few days. This week it has given me two, and
to make it better still, my sister is visiting from Poland--it is as if our
mother is telling us that she is happy to her children together...

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2146276816&k=ZDvSqgt&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman