Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/10/2012: the miracle of the cactus, again
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:19:09 -0500

Excellent photo.  It is really great to have things like that.  We are the
caretakers of my grandmother's lily plant.  When my grandmother died, mom
planted it in her garden, and when mom died we planted it here.  I have no
idea of its age.  My grandmother was born in 1899, and brought it here from
Kansas when she was a little girl.  Who knows how old it was before then.
We get great blooms once a year.

Ken