Subject: [Leica] OT:Scheimpflug on a Techcam
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 23:20:42 -0700

I've actually started using this guide and it's pretty good. I also have
been working with some direct feedback by taking my MacAir into the field
with me, setting up through the GG until I think the sharpness is right,
and then fine tuning with the MacAir hooked up to the MFDB showing at 100%
with focus mask (much like what is going to available in the new M but the
M is quite a bit easier to carry!!).

It's a good guide...
Bob