Subject: [Leica] OT:Scheimpflug on a Techcam
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 06:51:49 -0700

If you have never seen this all done with numbers ( after all, you ARE a
numbers guy in "real" life) try out one of the Sinar or ARCA Swiss models
with this feature ( P Series???)

Absolutely deadly accuracy, but you need to follow the numbers....

Oh, that's right, they use film......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

I've actually started using this guide and it's pretty good. I also have
been working with some direct feedback by taking my MacAir into the field
with me, setting up through the GG until I think the sharpness is right, and
then fine tuning with the MacAir hooked up to the MFDB showing at 100% with
focus mask (much like what is going to available in the new M but the M is
quite a bit easier to carry!!).

It's a good guide...
Bob

--