Subject: [Leica] D800E pixel-peepers
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:24:54 -0400

But I wonder how many "disposable" Canons and NIkons someone would go
through, not to mention adding new lenses that don't fit on the older
cameras.  I can still use my almost 60 year old M3 with all of my current
Leica lenses.  Leicas just don't break or get old.  Unlike me ;-)

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com