Subject: [Leica] D800E pixel-peepers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:24:09 -0400

Yes I would love a direct comparison of  a D600 with modern nikon 50mm being
put to shame by Leica's latest. The fact is Canons and Nikons are producing
gorgeous images every day by the top people out there as we speak. I'd think
for 5 times the money a Leica could edge it out a bit. But its not going to
be a big deal.  Nobodies going to be shedding a tear they are forced to use
the Canons and Nikons. Canon Nikon results are exquisite. Leica is proably a
bit more that that.

Mark William Rabiner