Subject: [Leica] D800E pixel-peepers
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:45:12 -0500

Honestly, the M appeals to me as an M9 owner, but only as much as a
penthouse apartment, a G5 with a pilot and lifetime supply of Jet A, or a
vacation home in Tuscany. Guess I need to start buying lottery tickets,
'cause that's the only way I will get any of the above. For now, though, the
M9 and my D3 will just have to do.