Subject: [Leica] Mammonth/Bishop area from SF Bay
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:12:04 -0700

Probably right in the middle of the season.

Some stuff is done, some hasn't started yet.  Great color at the bottom of
Tioga pass with more to come.  Much finished but still plenty north of Lee
Vining and Virginia Lake.  Heading southish today.

It seems patchier than in years past, groves that I remember going all at
once are changing in bits and pieces.

Pretty though.

g.

Sent from a device that makes me type with my thumbs.