Subject: [Leica] Mono Lake sunset
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 17:01:01 -0800

Richard Man writes:
 > Did they all pay that $3 parking fee?!!!

I think that many/most do not pay to use the park, it's on the honor
system.  If you're an annual pass holder

  http://www.nps.gov/findapark/passes.htm

then you're covered, you can just leave it on your dash.

Not paying the fee isn't what people there do that burns me the most
though ... I think that every time I've been there there's been
someone, often a photograper, up on a tufa or thrashing along a
clearly closed trail.  Sigh....

g.

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Mono Lake sunset)