Subject: [Leica] OT: large format lens vs. medium format lens
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:22:31 -0700

Well, you are probably right that I need to lock down as much variables as
possible. I shall do that.

In these particular tests, it's the Nikkor 90 SWD lens, on Acros 100 and
400TX. They are 120 film of course to fit the 617 format.

Focusing on the ground glass. Cable release.

Well, more tests tomorrow.

Thanks everybody.