Subject: [Leica] M8 craps out
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:50:44 -0400

What do you need to see the thing is focusing automatically?
The majority of photographs being taken now and by people of all ages and
eye prescriptions are with mirrorless or non images on the screen on the
back of cameras. They all seem to be able to work the thing. Its a no
brainer.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography