Subject: [Leica] My new personal Website
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 21:37:57 -0400

Is this the kind of website you like to come upon when you are looking up
photographers?
The pix are too small to see and flash by me too small to see them.
I can find no control to stop them or enlarge them.
A website like this I'm on for very few seconds before I more to the next
thing and bet I'm not alone. Though I rarely run into this style of website
any more.

Mark William Rabiner