Subject: [Leica] Raw MM Files
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 00:11:04 -0400

Just slide the magic slider froggy to the place in which you think it looks
like you want it to look when you first see it and save that as the default.
"Save New Camera Raw Defaults" at the tiny arrow on the right.
Then all your images which you've not done anything to yet will shift to
that.  And all the ones you are going to do will come up that way in the
first place. Its like working with dream negs. The negs of our dreams. That
we thought would exist in the year 2525.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography